I am a full-time researcher at Inria.
I am based in Saclay, in the Toccata team, also part of the VALS team.
I am also involved in the DeepSea project at Inria Paris.
My research interests span from programming languages to mechanized proofs.
Libraries for the Coq proof assistant
- HaTT 2016: program committee member for the International Workshop on Hammers for Type Theories.
- ICFP 2016: external review committee member for the International Conference on Functional Programming.
- ML 2016: PC member for the ML family workshop.
- CoqPL 2016: PC chair for the 2nd International Workshop on Coq for Programming Languages.
- ESOP 2016: PC member for the 25th European Symposium on Programming.
- POPL 2015: member of the external review committee for the 42nd Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages.
- Coq Workshop 2012: PC member for the 4th International Workshop on Coq.