I am a full-time researcher at Inria.
I am based in Strasbourg, in the Camus team, part of the ICPS team from the iCube lab.
I also work closely with the DeepSea project at Inria Paris.
My research interests span from programming languages to mechanized proofs.
- VSTTE 2017: program committee member for the Conference on Verified Software: Theories, Tools, and Experiments.
- HaTT 2016: program committee member for the International Workshop on Hammers for Type Theories.
- ICFP 2016: external review committee member for the International Conference on Functional Programming.
- ML 2016: PC member for the ML family workshop.
- CoqPL 2016: PC chair for the 2nd International Workshop on Coq for Programming Languages.
- ESOP 2016: PC member for the 25th European Symposium on Programming.
- POPL 2015: member of the external review committee for the 42nd Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages.
- ANR VOCAL (until October 2019), led by Jean-Christophe Filliâtre,
on the formal verification of an OCaml library of data structures.
- ANR AJACS (until November 2018), led by Alan Schmitt,
- ERC DeepSea (until May 2018), led by Umut Acar,
on multicore programming and self-adjusting computations.
475,000 students participated in the contest in November 2016.
- Since Sep. 2016: full-time researcher at Inria Nancy, working in Strasbourg (team Camus).
- Oct. 2012 - Sep. 2016: full-time researcher at Inria Saclay (team Toccata).
- Jan. 2011 - Sep. 2012: post-doc at the Max Planck Institute (MPI-SWS), with Umut Acar.
- Sep. 2007 - Dec. 2010: PhD at Inria Rocquencourt (team Gallium), with François Pottier.