TLC: a non-constructive library for Coq
TLC is a general purpose Coq library that provides an alternative to Coq's standard library.
- TLC takes as axiom extensionality, classical logic and indefinite description (Hilbert's epsilon). These axioms allow for significantly simpler formal definitions in many cases.
- TLC takes advantage of the type class mechanism. In particular, this allows for common operators and lemma names for all container data structures and all order relations.
- TLC includes the optimal fixed point combinator, which can be used for building arbitrarily-complex recursive and co-recursive definitions.
- TLC provides a collection of tactics that enhance the default tactics provided by Coq. These tactics help constructing more concise and more robust proof scripts.
- The source files can be obtained by running:
svn checkout svn://scm.gforge.inria.fr/svn/tlc/branches/v3.1 tlc
- TLC version 3.1 compiles with Coq v8.4 (use tlc/branches/v3 for Coq-v8.3).
- TLC can be used in conjunction with the standard library.
- All the files are distributed under the GNU-LGPL license.
Formal libraries (stable files only)
The Optimal Fixed Point Combinator
International Conference on Interactive Theorem Proving (ITP), July 2010